- oMail-admin 1.2ts2 is a PHP4-based Web-administration solution for mail servers based on
Dan Bernstein's qmail and Bruce Guenter's
vmailmgr (version 0.96.8 and higher).
- This instance has been heavily patched to be compatible with PHP8 (after previous
third party patches adapted it for PHP5 and PHP7).
- complete support of all vmailmgr functions
- can be used with vmailmgrd-unix (file socket) or vmailmgrd-tcp (tcp socket)
- create/edit/delete/enable/disable mailboxes and aliases
- administrator (all rights) and single user (can only change his own account) access
- full autoresponder support (edit/enable/disable)
- can be used by non unix-gurus users
- session expiration after N minutes for security
- domain name based quotas (how many mailboxes/aliases, autoresponder y/n, etc.)
- user based quotas (hard/soft disk quota, message size, expiry)
- Lynx-browser support (and other cookie-free browsers)
- templates support, for easy customisation
- LDAP support
- display mailbox size
- This a GPL licensed project, created and currently maintained by
Olivier Müller, Zürich, Switzerland.
If you want to show your appreciation of oMail-admin, please consider getting me one of the CDs
from my CD Wishlist at CDNOW : http://firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put your eMail
address into the the Message area, so that I can thank you for your present!
- Supported languages:Français Deutsch Dansk English Czech Japanese Traditional chinese Castellano Polski Brazilian Portuguese Nederlands Italiano Romana Russian Svenska Lithuanian Indonesian
- oMail-admin is programmed in PHP, and rely on vmail.inc written
by Mike Bell.
- If you are interested by this project, you will find more information on following webpages.
Subscribing to the mailing list is also
- CVS Version: $Id: config.php,v 1.69 2004/02/15 18:15:44 swix Exp $
- Some Users of oMail-admin worldwide: (based on splash-screen feedback, random)
Feel free to use this form for your suggestions, requests and bugfixes, or use the mailing list: